The Tarragona Municipal Tourist Board is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September 2018, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector. This accessibility statement applies to the following websites:
The websites are partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of conformity of the aspects indicated below.
The content listed below is not accessible due to the following reasons:
- lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- Some non-textual content does not have a textual alternative, or the existing textual alternative is not the most appropriate to fulfil the same purpose [requirement number 220.127.116.11 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019 Non-textual content].
- Some pre-recorded videos on the website do not have an audio description or media alternative. [requirements numbers 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019 Audio description or media alternative (pre-recorded)]
- On some pages the information, structure and relationships cannot be determined by software or do not have textual alternatives. [requirement number 126.96.36.199 of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019 Information and Relationships]
- Insufficient colour contrast in some texts or graphic elements with respect to the background colour [requirement number 188.8.131.52 Contrast (minimum) and 184.108.40.206 Non-textual contrast of standard UNE-EN 301549: 2019].
- Disproportionate burden
- Does not apply.
- The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- There are office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 9 December 2021. The method used to prepare the statement was an external self-assessment carried out by CTIC Technological Centre. Last revision of the declaration: 9 December 2021
Observations and contact details
You can send notifications in relation to accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) as follows:
- Report any possible breaches by the websites
- Transmit other content access difficulties
- Formulate any other queries or suggestions for improvements regarding the accessibility of the websites
You can handle it using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 977 296 247.
Requests for information and complaints
You can post complaints regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or request accessible information relating to content that is excluded from the scope of application of this Royal Decree, as established in article 3, section 4, or content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements in order to impose a disproportionate burden.
The request for accessible information must clearly state the facts, reasons, and request, in order to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Access to information requests and complaints.
Communications, complaints, and requests for accessible information shall be received and processed by the unit responsible for accessibility.
If, once a request for accessible information or a complaint has been made, any of the following situations arise:
- the request or complaint has been rejected,
- you do not agree with the decision taken,
- the response does not meet the requirements of Article 12.5,
- the period of twenty working days has elapsed without having received a reply,
you can file a complaint at the following link: Complaint on request for accessible information or complaint.
Complaints will be received and dealt with by the unit responsible for accessibility.
The aim of the Tarragona Municipal Tourist Board is to make all the information on this portal available to citizens to avoid exclusion, promote accessibility and achieve universal access to information. The aim is for people to be able to browse the pages of the portal without encountering access difficulties.
This web portal has been developed following the UNE-EN 301549:2019 – AA WCAG 2.1 standard.
The last accessibility review was carried out in December 2021.
Our work and our efforts are aimed at continuously improving the accessibility of this portal. We therefore invite you to help us by sending us your comments and suggestions.